Description[edit | edit source]
A bundle of silky, sticky arachne threads, that could easily be thrown to restrain someone if you're not in a stance. Or be sold for a fine price, given it's ability to be made into clothing.
Normal Stats[edit | edit source]
- Cost: 200
- Type: Consumable
- When used, restrains the enemy by covering them in webbing.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Random drop from Camilla. Up to 2 may drop at 75% chance for the first and 25% for the second.
Note: Drop chances are affected by luck, some perks, and some equipment.