In-Game Description[edit | edit source]
"A slender young avian woman with small, pointed ears and short windswept black hair adorned with a small, hexagonal and pointed red hat, tied up in the back with a bow of white string."
"Her cheerful green eyes and lighthearted smile frame her cute face, displaying an abundant amount of bubbly energy in her slim body. Instead of arms and hands, she has two large wings covered in large, fluffy black plumage."
"Her B cup breasts are covered with her fancy, flowing light green kimono, and small white pom poms dangle from strings on its side, bouncing lightly every time she flaps her wings."
"A small brace of black tail feathers sprouts from just above her firm rear, but it's hard to get a good look at them underneath the hem of her kimono, which also covers her pussy."
"Starting from her hips and moving down, her slim thighs are covered in more of her soft looking plumage, and ending shortly before reaching her birdlike talons where her feet and ankles would normally be."
"Actually, now that you look closer, her black feathers look like they're covered with paint..."
Encyclopedia Entry[edit | edit source]
"These harpies are on hire by the temple to dress up as crow tengu to help pad out the dungeon for adventurers, as well as creating jobs for harpies who wish to do things other than trade for a living."
"It's a generally well respected job for harpies, as only harpies who have a disposition for channeling and utilizing their innate magical talents are allowed to get the position."
"Actual crow tengus find their presence in the temple somewhat insulting, but put up with them due to the cheerful and kind nature of the harpies."
"As an additional factor unknown to the crow tengu, both humans and monsters alike complained about them being much more difficult to deal with, so having harpies instead was a much easier option."
"Tengu harpies usually look up to normal tengus, thinking that they're 'cool' and 'actually have hands' on top of their already formidable natural magical abilities, and will often attempt to emulate their behavior in an attempt to be more like them."
Combat[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Wind's Blessing (Personal Technique buff)
- Harpies Song (Seduction attack, Hypnosis Addict Fetish, applies one stack of , can inflict at high levels)
- Feather Tease (Basic Sex attack, Monstrous Fetish)
- Dive Bomb (Mouth attack, Sex/Ass Fetish, enters Face Sit Stance)
- Feather Job (Sex attack, Monstrous Fetish, requires Face Sit Stance)
- Face Grind (Mouth attack, Sex/Ass Fetish, requires Face Sit Stance)
- Harpy Double Trouble (Mouth assist attack, Sex/Ass Fetish, requires one Harpy in Sex Stance, enters Face Sit Stance)
- Harpy Double Team (Sex assist attack, Sex Fetish, requires one Harpy, enters Sex Stance)
- Harpy Insert (Sex attack, Sex Fetish, Requires Face Sit Stance, enters Sex Stance)
- Fluffy Feather Sex (Sex/Breasts attack, Sex/Monstrous Fetish, requires Sex Stance)
- Harpy Love Song (Sex/Seduction, Sex/Hypnosis Addict Fetish, applies one stack of , can inflict at high levels)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Harpy Tengus are essentially a stronger variant of the regular Harpy with similar attacks; they attempt to force the player into Face Sit or Sex stance, and often come in pairs. Their main difference is having access to , which will force the player to skip turns or suffer from if allowed to accumulate. Like the common Harpy, the Harpy Tengus are weakest to skills targeting their Breasts.
Scenes[edit | edit source]
Loss[edit | edit source]
The Harpy Tengu has different scenes depending whether you lost to a single one or a pair.
- Losing to a single harpy will enter you into a scene where she experiments with singing to you, further entrancing you while having sex with you.
- If you lose to two Harpy Tengu, the pair of them will use your body like a toy, singing and eagerly mating with you while taking turns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Harpy Tengu's art was provided by Houpo.