×
Create a new article
Write your page title here:
We currently have 424 articles on Monster Girl Dreams Wiki. Type your article name above or create one of the articles listed here!



    Monster Girl Dreams Wiki
    in:

    Description[edit | edit source]

    A small blob of gooey red slime residue that jiggles slightly when you touch it, and feels a bit like a gel. It's not particularly useful in any way, but it tastes slightly like cherries?

    Normal Stats[edit | edit source]

    • Cost: 10
    • Type: Loot
    • No use beyond being sold to a vendor.

    Obtaining[edit | edit source]

    • You can buy this from the 'Sleim Shoppe' at Sleim Vllge after triggering the start of the Renovation Project.
    • Random drop from Perpetua. Up to 3 may drop at 75% chance for the first, 50% for the second and 25% for the third.
    • Random drop from Perpetua Lvl 5. Up to 3 may drop, with the first being guaranteed, the second having a 75% chance and third having a 25% chance.
    • Random drop from Dark Perpetua. Up to 3 may drop, with the first being guaranteed, the second having a 75% chance and third having a 25% chance.

    Note: Drop chances are affected by luck, some perks, and some equipment.

    Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

    Recent changes

  • 68.234.253.89 • 7 days ago
  • Nibor777 • 10 days ago
  • Croni3138 • 10 days ago
  • Ashiphan • 13 days ago
  • Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.